Saturday, June 13, 2009

Minute Car Wash on Catherine Street

I hope I don't have to make many posts like this but I am really angry with the Minute Car Wash on Catherine street.

A couple of weeks ago I drove to Vankleek Hill to buy some Beau's beer. A beer broke in my trunk and spilled so I needed to get that cleaned up. I decided to go to the Catherine Street Car Wash, an old school car wash that does shampoos as well.

I was happy with the inside detailing and didn't pay much attention to the outside, it seemed clean. But now, as I driving my car for the first time in about a week, I notice numerous scratches on the trunk, the front of the car, the door, everywhere. These scratches didn't exist before.

Thank you Catherine Street Car Wash, I don't have to worry about the first scratch on my car now (or the first 20).

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

That place is a rip-off!

Don Mills said...

i guess, i was happy with it until i noticed the scratches. and it is the cheapest place to get a shampoo. i got what i paid for i suppose.