Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow, has it really been almost a month since my last post? Time flies when you're driving to Kingston every day to teach the business and charity world about Harmonization.

Happy New Year folks. Hope yours doesn't involve sitting for 3 hours in the Montreal airport tomorrow. If it does, meet me at Moes.

I've spent the past two weeks in my hometown for the holidays and, contrary to most people's expectations, I didn't end up bored for long. The first day I was bored about 1/2 hour after waking, so I called my cousin and next thing I know I'm staring at the giant axe in Nackawic walking into the rink for a hockey game.

What followed is 2 days of shopping, 2 days of work (boo-urns), Xmas eve, Xmas, Boxing (aka drinking and games) day, 3 days of Boxing day shopping/returning items, a day of four wheeling (w00t), a day of recovery, preparation for New Years, New Years Eve, New Years Day Levee, and a day of recovery. I know I'm an accountant and the days probably don't add up. If I've missed one it likely involved Picarroons Yippee IPA or Best Bitter and a game of Blockus (kind 0f like tetris, but table top with the intention of screwing up your opponents' plans).

All in all I had a great holiday home with the family. As always with theses visits, I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to and I'm sorry for that folks. I do miss you all and hope to see you all soon.

Have a great 2010, we're entering the teens of the 2000s, so don't worry about that pimple, you won't remember in in 2030.

No comments: